Planning a corporate meeting, a business cocktail party, an engagement party, or something else? Take a look at these 6 great small venues available to rent in central London!
Hiring a small venue in the most beautiful cities in the world has numerous advantages. One of the greatest reasons is that it is significantly cheaper than renting a thousand-square-foot place and we all know that when the venue for hire is affordable and budget-friendly, you can spend more on other aspects of your upcoming event. Other reasons to hire a small venue is that a lot of gatherings regardless of whether they are personal or business, benefit from small and intimate spaces where it is easy to create a calm, friendly, and welcoming atmosphere.
In this article, we are going to present you the best small venues available to rent in central London. Let’s start:
- No such place – This is a cozy and comfy 606 square foot place which accommodates more than 65 guests. The prices start at £50 per hour.
- Boudoir – This venue is located at Patch St Paul’s and it is 484 square foot. The venue is suitable for up to 50 guests and the minimum spent is £250 per session.
- Grubb Street Room – A classy, elegant, and modern venue. It is 215 square foot and it is perfect for up to 20 guests. The minimum spent is £500 per session.
- Princess Room – If you are looking for something small and yet fabulous, look no further as this is the perfect venue for you. It is 484 square foot place and it is suitable for up to 80 guests. The hire fee starts at £500 per session.
- HQ – This is the perfect venue for you to rent if you are looking for a place where you can organize a business lunch or intimate dinner with all of your business partners and employees. It is also suitable for an engagement dinner. The place is 1292 square foot and accommodates up to 150 guests. The hire fee starts at £85 per hour.
- The Bedouin Tent – An amazing venue with an incredible design. It is located at 78 Bishopsgate or St.Ethelburga’s. This venue is 215 square foot and accommodates up to 30 guests.
There are great small venues located in central London. Determine your needs, set up a budget, and book the ideal venue for your upcoming event.
— Boutique Workplace (@BoutiqueWorkCo) 12 de septiembre de 2017